Ratings for Dr. Celia P. Valenzuela

I had a very bad experience with Dr. Valenzuela. She came highly recommended, but I would not recommend her to anyone. She was hasty, rude, and I had to FORCE her to look more closely at my "lady parts". I knew something felt wrong and she just kept telling me I was fine. Finally, on my 4th insistence, she bent down and got a look and said "oh yeah, I see now". I felt like I had to force her to do her job, for which I am sure she is amply compensated, so I was NOT impressed. I've gotten better service at McDonald's and they make minimum wage. Unprofessional af.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

She happened to be on call when I delivered. Not helpful, didn't come check things out until it was too late to do anything else but give a c-section (pushed for 3+ hours). Laughed in my face when I expressed that I was scared and didn't bother to explain anything. Guess she did a good job on the c-section, almost no scar. Hardly a prize to be had for her unprofessional treatment.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

where is she at now, she was my doctor but then she went to teach at UofA is she back in an office?

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Love Dr. Valenzuela. She is caring, friendly and answers all questions. I would go to her again and recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

She is an amazing Dr I recommend her to everyone she explains everything and she is very patient and caring :)

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

Professional, knowledgeable and very caring! HIghly recommend her to all my family and friends

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Wonderful Dr...nice, caring and very helpful. I will for sure go back to her with my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

I recommend Dr. valenzuela to everybody! She is great profesional, very knowledgeable and very kind and caring doctor!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Wonderful doctor. Not only is she a great ob/gyn but she is also very friendly. She sat down with me and my husband and addressed all of our concerns. I recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

Dr. Celia P. Valenzuela's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)