Ratings for Dr. Brian Lipton

Im a patient of DR Lipton. And he gave me back my life. He was awesome! i had the greatest care both from him as well as his staff and Hospital staff. The surgery was successful, and I want to thank him. Thank You Dr Lipton. Kim Branyan.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

This doctor did an appendix removal on my wife. He made 3 incisions. Once was in her belly button. The belly button never healed and is infected and in need of surgery. After going back to Dr. Lipton, he said there was no problem. A year has gone by and Dr. Lipton said on a 2nd visit back that the infection is not his fault and we have to pay him $8,000 to fix it?! REALLY?!! That's like me building a website for a client and the code not rendering correctly on their hosting server, then charging them double to re-load it to another server. It is absolutely ludicrous and this Doctor is a crook. We don't have $8,000 to pay for such a surgery, neither should we have to. I will be denouncing Dr. Lipton to the world. One thing I am good at is dominating Google with keywords. Dr. Lipton WILL own up to his mistakes and he WILL fix my wife's infected belly button. This is only the beginning!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

I came into Arrowhead ER a few months ago in great pain,after walking out of another ER for getting poor/rude service. The ER doctor said that one of their surgeons was just getting ready to leave, but he would ask him to come over and speak to me. They suspected a bad gall bladder. A few minutes later Dr Lipton walked into my ER room. He was very nice and polite and made me feel very comfortable. After about a 10 minute conversation he too suspected gall bladder problems. He performed the surgery as soon as they could prep me. I greatly appreciate Dr Lipton taking the time on a Sunday afternoon to help me out. I also need to mention Arrowhead ER. The entire staff was great.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2009

Dr. Brian Lipton's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2001)