Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Goorman

I was referred to Dr.Goorman by my Dr for shots to help my back pain. I was very nervous. His nurse was awesome and madem feel comfortable. Dr. Goorman put my fears at ease. He was kind as was his assisting staff and I really appreciated the way he talked me through the whole procedure, explaining everything as he went.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Goorman was very pleasant as was the entire consultation and experience. He was time efficient and I was able to get the help I needed without the experience getting in the way of my day's schedule.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

While the diagnosis was not pleasing, Dr. Goorman gave a fair assessment and had good delivery of the message. He was efficient and on time. He was an excellent listener and answered questions thoroughly.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

He did not seem to want to actually listen to me as if my body was not my body. Although I did get help for my injury through physical therapy via a different physician at the Tucson Orthopedic Institute, his arrogance was most disturbing and delayed my recovery by weeks.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Dr Goorman got me in to see him quickly for my sciatica. Very kind and efficient staff. A few days later, he gave me an epidural injection for a disc herniation and a few days later, my pain was gone. I can't thank Dr Goorman and his staff enough.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

Dr. Goorman seem to only care to milk my insurance by trying to get me to get cortisone shots. In the end he mis-diagnosed my condition and his medical notes were inaccurate. He only cares about money if you have a good insurance company. BEWARE.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Dr, Goorman is a pleasant, warm, and concerned medical professional. I have seen him three times and am so pleased with his knowledge and experience. He takes the time to talk to his patients about the procedure and to elicit questions from patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a doctor for epidurals, facet blocks or any other precedures involving back injuries. He's an awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Supported by a prompt and courteous staff, he's compassionate and eager to offer relief. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

Arrogant and disinterestedness. Cold and aloof . It's just a job as for as he's concerned

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

I had a very different experience with Dr. Goorman. I have been to him twice for epidural steroid injections, and not only have I had wonderful results, but I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Goorman and his staff. I was extremely anxious to the point that I was shaking and crying the first time, and Dr. Goorman was patient and helpful in getting me through the procedure. In fact, the second time I had it done (6 months later), I had absolutely no anxiety. Although it certainly does hurt a lot at the time and for the first few days following it, it is worth it, and Dr. Goorman did a wonderful job on my procedure. I was forced to give up sports after an injury, and I am forever grateful that I am able to play again because of his expertise.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Dr. Scott D. Goorman's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)