Ratings for Dr. Patricia Wong

One of her front desk is very rude and unprofessional. She acts like a big shot and never has time for the patients. Isn’t answering the phone and provideing the information her only job??? Very annoying person .

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

The front desk is rude and Patricia Wong never pay attention to my concern.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

My family doctor since birth.. but I always feel she is too rushed to honestly listen to me

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Professional and very compassionate. Thank you!!! Wonderful staff! My family doctor for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

AFTER 10 YEARS OF SUFFERING, Patricia was the only GP who identified and prescribed medicine for my eczema problem. And she helped me save lots of money with the prescription by connecting me with the foundations and associations.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Great Dr. Fast, to the point. Bang on in her assessments and diagnosis from my gall stones at 16yrs, to my Breast Cancer at 51 yrs. she is honest, blunt and 100% in your corner to fight and treat your issues as long as you are 100% willing to participate in your treatments.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Have been her patient for 20 years she still don't remember my name and used the someone else profile instead of mine.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Very disturbed by Dr. Wong's behavior in refusing medical treatment of patients that were hers. With no warning at all. I was refused an appointment because "my file supposedly disappeared" and she refused to re-accept me. Last time I had seen her was 2 years ago. I don't get sick often. I can not imagine this happening to someone if they were really sick. I thought Doctors swore an oath. Least she could have done is mailed me notice of termination of service ahead of time. I assumed I was kicked out because she had too many patients. BUT....now she is listed as accepting new patients on the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia? How does that work?

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

She used to be my main GP but now I only go to her when I need a small, quick check up. She is always busy but because she is so fast (in a bad way) she can take a lot of clients. A lot of the time it doesn't seem like she listens/takes the time to consider what I say. BUT like I said, when I need a prescription refill or something fast, I go to her.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Medical doctors do not bill by the hour, as the reviewer belows states. Dr. Wong has a very good and established practice so I don't think she is worried about getting "billable hours". And she does not expect "patients to do most of the work like looking for more information about their illness" . If you really are a long time patient of hers you would know that such unsubstantiated comments are false and ignorant. Bottom line is she has a lot of patients because she is a very good and well experienced doctor. A doctor's and patient's time are important, but it is quality not quantity that matters.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014