Ratings for Dr. Ian Morrison

Great guy. He was my doctor since I was a child. Enjoy retirement.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

The most compassionate doctor in Abbotsford. Dr. Morrison is very knowledgeable and has been my family's doctor for many, many years. It's going to be difficult getting to know a different family doctor ... wish you weren't retiring Dr. Morrison. You're truly one of a kind. We are going to miss your expertise, your knowledge and the fact that you really get to know your patients ... and never have you once disappointed. All the best to you in your future endeavors and adventures.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

The most compassionate, caring,knowledgeable, Dr.around.will send you for tests if he feels the need to get the proper diagnosis. Never rushes you. Thank you Dr Morrison for all your compassionate years of caring. Please don't retire. Never find another better than you!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

He is my family doctor. If it was anyone else I'd still be in a pain. He listened to my concerns, and sent me for the determaning tests. I even brought him the name of a specialist I picked; without a blink he booked me in. I researched my issue over weeks, and brought him a diagnoses - not knowing if I'd be shut down or dismissed - the ladder; he agreed and sent me to a specialist. Dr Morrison; Thank you for listening, believing that my pain was not muscle strain or injury. I have a final diagnoses (was exactly what we thought) and I'm on the right medication. After 4 years I am finally pain free.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

he has been my doctor for well over 20 years and is very very good and is always friendly

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

I will also agree that Dr. Morrison is a very good doctor and I also feel rushed every appt I go to. I have actually stopped going to him & I now go to the clinic drs; why waste my time in scheduling an appt; waiting to get in & then have him rush me out the door within 5-10 minutes. The medical clinics suit me fine.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

Very personable; has been my doctor for over 20 years. I am totally satisfied for the service he provides

flag | Submitted October 26, 2008

Incredible doctor. I actually work for this physician and he is my favorite as a physician and friend. He is VERY knowledgable and helpful but will not tolerate patients who do not want to be "helped". He is there to treat you and help you if you are willing to listen and take his advice. I know as well as he does the patients that need more help then he or anyone else for that matter can give. Absolutely wonderful caring doctor and well as person.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

Excellent doctor. Has been mine for 15 years, and now sees my kids as well. First to admit if he doesnt know something, and he seems to care about the followup. So good with kids! He always thinks about how they feel getting poked and proded, and even though I go in more than I should, he seems to understand that you just need to be sure when it comes to your kids.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2007

He seems to be in a rush every visit we have. Isn't it his job to serve us and answer our questons? Overall he is a good doctor, I just wish I didn't feel rushed.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007