Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Brooks

Great experience! Very kind and answered all my questions. Wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I've had problems that other doctors ignored or did not acknowledge. Dr. Brooks was kind, knowledgeable and helped me get to the bottom of my problem.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Was referred to Br. Brooks by GYN. First visit seemed good, he made diagnosis and gave me several prescriptions. I researched the diagnosis, and the symptoms described were not mine at all. I tried the meds since nothing else had worked. No improvement. Went back to office to see if we could discuss alternative diagnoses. He became very defensive that I would question him, refused to consider other conditions I might have, and walked out of the room. If you go to him and the treatment is not helping you, please find another DR. I went to someone else who ran several tests on me and quickly found the problem.

Submitted June 5, 2014

I have been to many doctors over the past 7 to 8 years trying in angst to find someone to help with my vulvovaginal problem of pain and burning along with dysperenia (sp?). Dr. Brooks has been the most kind and knowledgeable Dr. I have seen. He understood my pain where other Dr.'s have seemed perplexed by my burning pain in the vulva area. Dr. Brooks explained his diagnosis in detail and it made complete sense to me. I am trying a stearoid which I have never tried. I sure hope this works :) Ultimately I trust Dr. Brooks knowledge far more than any of the other 15+ Doctors I have seen in the last 7 to 8 years. By: Sheryll Prier-Phoenix AZ

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

Dr Brooks is a specialist in this field. Where others fail he succeeds. Very caring and compassionate. He actually "listens" to what you have to say. His staff is always pleasant and helpful. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2012

I wish I had found Dr. Brooks years ago then I wouldn't of suffered so much with other doctors who didn't know what was wrong. He is very caring, professional and knowledgeable about what he does. He makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

By the time you find Dr. Brooks you need someone who is kind, understanding and creative. Dr. Brooks is all of those things. This clinic specializes in complicated cases and they just need more time. At times there could be a wait. I personally have had only one extended wait for which he apologized. Dr Brooks is responsible and competent. I am truly grateful for his care. I would high recommend seeking out treatment with Dr Brooks if you are not getting answers from your regular Gynecologists.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011