Ratings for Dr. Moataz Karawi

I have been very lucky to find Dr. Karawi through a friend of mine. My experience has been very pleasant. I called his office having a tooth ache and the receptionist was very friendly and accommodating and worked around my busy schedule. They got me in an hour later during lunch time and I filled out the paper work while my X-ray was getting ready so I don't have to wait longer seeing how much pain I was in. Dr. Karawi was so warm and empathetic and his smile alone made me more comfortable. He was very knowledgable and explained things on a way I understood. Gave me my options and sadly enough I picked the cheapest option due to my finances. He pulled a tooth for me and I didn't feel anything from the shot to having the tooth pulled. I didn't even know he gave me the shot because he distracted me by talking to me. And I didn't even know he pulled a tooth until he sat me up and with his gentle way told me I was done. I went to him in tears because of the pain and I left in tears because of his kindness and thoughtfulness and how he made me feel. Not to mention I didn't feel anything at all during the procedure. I am sure a lot of people feel like he is an angel, but I truly believe he is Gods sent. His warm smile and caring attitude puts you at ease. And his professionalism and skills made it the best experience.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Karawi for the past 8 years. He has been more than just a dentist to me, but also a friend. He's one of a kind, and it's really rare to run into someone who takes his profession seriously but still manages to make his patients feel likefamily. He will joke and talk to you about your vacations, plans for the weekend, and always remember things about me that makes me feel special, not just another patient. But then always keeps it serious when discussing your dental care. He really listens, gives me the time I need, and puts me at ease. His work is superb and I never feel any pain during or after the procedures. He is an Angel and the best dentist ever.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr. Moataz Karawi's Credentials

• University of Washington Dental School (Grad. 2003)