Dr. Christopher M. Granillo

Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. Granillo

Dr. Granillo is a compassionate genuine dentist who truly cares for his patients. He is competent and his team is wonderful . I highly recommend anyone to him looking for a skilled caring dentist. He is a true gem..

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. Granillo is the kindest dentist I've ever visited. His office staff is friendly and helpful. The assistants are warm and knowledgeable and Dr. Granillo made me feel like I was part of his family. He explained everything he was doing and made feel completely at ease. The procedure was painless-I didn't even feel him give me the shot!! Dr. Granillo even provided me with his cell phone number in case I had any questions later...and all I had done was a filling. I'd recommend Dr. Granillo all day long. He's a wonderful dentist who makes every patient feel special.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

My visit to Dr.Granillo's office was such a pleasant experience. I haven't seen a dentist in many years because of fear. But all has changed since I visited Dr.Granillo's office. Everyone was so friendly and gentle, including the Dr.. I no longer have a fear of dentist and would recommend Dr.Granillo to everyone for all your dental needs.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013