Ratings for Dr. Tim Hiebert

Both my husband & I see Tim on a regular basis .He is friendly & has a caring attitude.He keeps us in alignment which helps us in our daily routine .He doesn't rush us thru .He was a great help to me during chemotherapy treatments.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2007

Tim is very unique in Winnipeg with his methods of treatment. His knowledge always amazes me and he is able to fix things that many others have not been able to. I had a rotator cuff injury that physio, acupuncture, and regular chiropractors could not fix with over 6 months of treatments. Tim managed to fix it in a matter of a few weeks. I highly recommend Tim to all my friends, family and coworkers. Aside from his knowledge, he is also one of the nicest people I have met.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

Keeps well educated on new techniques and does not sugar coat the truth. Wonderful bedside manner. Extremely tactful and efficient. Receptionist is very friendly and keeps his clinic running on time.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007

Dr. Hiebert is a huge source of knowledge when it comes to holistic wellness. He is very willing to answer questions and explain his treatment protocol, which is different than the commonly used manual adjustment. He keeps himself educated on the latest techniques that he can use in his practice to help his patients achieve full body health. He takes my health very seriously and he doesn't charge me if I come in and don't need an adjustment.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006