Ratings for Dr. Tim Hiebert

My wife and I have been clients o f Dr. Tim's for 9 months or so. He has helped us both tremendously with vastly different issues. I was recommended to him initially for concussion protocol for which he has helped. He has also helped with issues that I mentioned to him not thinking a chiropractor could do anything about, but he 'fixed' the problem over two or three visits! He is always punctual and we never have to wait. Other chiropractors I have seen overbook and constantly have long wait times (up to an hour). Very professional and great sense of humour. We drive 50 minutes each way from out of town to see him - and we have 3 chiros within a 7 minutes drives available.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I have been a client of Dr. Tim's for 10+ years now. My overall health has improved for which I am grateful. On the extremely rare occasion when my appointment is delayed by a few minutes, I always get an apology. I appreciate his sense of humour and kind approach to treatments. The office staff are a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

He could offer more suggestions to alleviate sciatic nerve problems

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Hiebert is the first doctor to ever recommend a holistic approach to my health. He is looking to help you - not to keep you coming back so he can make more money. He has genuine compassion and always explains your condition and what you can do to help yourself heal. Highly recommend this chiropractor.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Dr. Hiebert treats both my Wife & myself. He is very helpful in treating us both. Specifically for me he has treated a Sciatic Nerve problem. Without his help I doubt I could even function. I highly recommend him & have personally recommended him to our friends.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

I have received treatments for two weeks now for alignment problems due to an injury last year. I am amazed at the progress I have made on my issues and equally amazed at my improvement in general health.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

Cheerful - Helpful - knowledgeable. He has helped me with Nerve damage =- so now I am functionlng much better.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Tim takes the time to listen; explain and explore the questions asked; his technique is gentle; effective and timely; offices are bright and cheerfull;

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Dr. Tim and his "magic clicker" are amazing! :-) Have been seeing him for six years now and completely did not believe he could help my pain @ all - boy did he prove me wrong! I would never see another chiropractor other than Dr. Tim. He also has been instrumental in alleviating our two month old's colic and acid reflux.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2007

I have been seeing him now for years. I love the fact that I never have to wait, if I do it is never more than 5 mins. He is someone you can talk to him like a regular person. He listiens to you and he is funny.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2007