Ratings for Dr. Roxane M. Huber

I went in for just a normal teeth cleaning, I take great care of my teeth & was shocked when the hygienist came in & told me I had tartar build up & I would need some special water treatment. Then the receptionist came in & told me that my insurance wouldn't cover it and it was a $160 a treatment. Then of course they said I would need like 4 treatments. I said ya know this just sounds odd to me so no thank you for now & I wanted to talk to my neighbor who is a dentist. Then hygienists steped out & came back to tell me since I would not be getting the new treatment they wouldn't treat me. Ya know what really kills me is they would have cleaned my teeth if I had shut my mouth cause it was something I would have to come back for. I never saw the dentist or talked to her because I was to difficult I guess not wanting to just trust blindly. So all be warned out there this women is just milking insurance companys trying to make a buck. Oh yeah and her office was an hour behind schedule.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010