Dr. Vanessa C. Marinho

1 review

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Vanessa C. Marinho

I can't say enough about Dr Marinho and her staff. She is passionate about her work and dedicated to her patients. Judy, her assistant and Christine, her office manager are also caring and efficient. It's obvious that the patients are their #1 priority, and they go out of their way to help the treatment run smoothly, including help with insurance companies. Dr Marinho is very detail oriented and monitors her work with follow up visits to ensure success. Although I didn't have to call, I felt at ease knowing she was a phone call away 24/7 if I experienced any problems. Both my husband and myself are blessed to have found Bellair Periodontics in Glendale, AZ as well as Dr Douglas Benting,prosthodondist.Dr Marinho and Dr Benting conferred and coordinated my treatment in their respective offices. What a team! Both Doctors and their staffs ...I couldn't have asked for anything better to correct bone loss, my teeth and my smile!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

Dr. Vanessa C. Marinho's Credentials

Updates

• First Name changed from "Vanessa" to "Vanessa C."

October 20, 2013