Ratings for Dr. Manu Alexander

Dr. Alexander and his staff are very helpful and knowledgeable. They where able see me the same day I called in with a broken tooth. Dr. Alexander spent time to explain my treatment. His assistants and front office where able to make arrangements with me to pay for my tooth to be fixed in a timely manner. My crown fits very well and is unnoticeable. I am very satisfied with his dentistry and his respectfulness of my situation. I would recommend him to many friends and family. Thank you Dr. Alexander and staff

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

1. Staff friendly, courteous. 2. Dr. Alexander: competent, congenial, takes the time to explain all the aspects of procedures and overall conditions. 3. Extraction today: pain free, anxiety/stress-free. Overall rating: 4 paws up!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Alexander's office for several years now, including my family. He is very reassuring and does great work. Ginger, the hygienist, is very knowledgeable and always does a superb job .

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

In four visits to Dr. Alexander's office I saw him only twice. The second time I was there was to have my teeth cleaned. Ginger, the dental hygienist cleaned my teeth she talked the entire time she worked on my mouth about her ultra conservative politics and her sympathy for Gov. Brewer. Very inappropriate, especially when I was unable to reply. She did apologize when I complained afterwards about this unprofessional behavior. The last time I was there, I was in pain, and was told I would need to pay around $1000 for a crown. I requested my x-rays be sent to another dentist and it took me two trips to their office, and $25, before they would release my records. This office lacks professionalism and is grossly overpriced for what they offer. I dropped my dental insurance rather than return to this office.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Caring & gentle doctor with nice staff! Very helpful & knowledgeable. Recommend to anyone! Bringing whole family!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

After having an extraction, I was not Allowed to speak with him on day 2 while expeircing terrible pain. Ginger who knows what she is in the office recomended me to take 800 mg of advil every 4 hours. After following up with an MD and a pharmacist I was told not to take 800 mg every four hours. Should be taken ever 8 hours or else it will burn out your kidneys. On Monday after taking an x-ray, he was gonna refer me to a specialist. Then decided to examine me to find I had a dry socket. He said prescription pain meds would not help only the OTC advil. I have done lots of research and out of all the articles I have read they were devided 50/50 on if pain meds would work. From my own personal hell and missing two days at work they sure would have taken the edge off the pain.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Dr. Manu Alexander really screwed up installing a new bridge for me. It never seated correctly. I told him many times that it wasn't comfortable and that I couldn't bite down but the bridge was glued in and if taken out could brake and I'd have to pay another $1200.00. After one year it loosened and fell out completely. He glued it back in and seated better for a while. But we werenj't happy with this dentist and went to another dentist. This dentist couldn't believe what he saw. He said little else in front of me but his facial expressions told me enmough. Anyway, to make a long story short. I just had that bridge and the two teeth that held the bridge extracted yesterday because the tooth in the back showed a crack caused by the faulty bridge. Both teeth coulod not be saved and showed severe abscesses. Now I have to spend more than $6000 to have implants. Don't go to this dentist.I don't know how he made it through dentistry school.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009