Ratings for Dr. Stephen Jen

Extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He helps manage pain and makes the process easier. Everyone talks about being scared to go to the dentist but with Dr. Jen it is a breeze. He removed all 4 of my wisdom teeth with no complications or pain.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Saw Dr. Jenn for a wisdom tooth extraction. Having no previous surgeries or dental work I was fairly nervous. He put the needle in and removed the tooth with absolutely no pain at all. Overall a great experience and i plan on seeing him again for my other tooth.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Great overall experience. Wonderful staff and a painful experience.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I have been a patient of his my whole life and would not have it any other way . Great dentist.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. Jen has incredible knowledge and skill in pain blocking. His combination of numbing cream and expert injection methods was astounding. I honestly have never felt a single pinch in the three times that he has frozen my jaw for fillings or crowns. Like other posts here, I have gone from fearing the dentist to not minding it all at. I give full credit for that to Dr. Jen.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Jen for over 10 years - I wouldn't go to anyone else! He is an excellent dentist and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Dr Jen has always been very helpful and has gone out of his way to fit my schedule.He is very gentle and tries to make you as comfortable as possible.I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2009

After a lifetime of the worst dentists I finally get a great one. I thought they were a myth. Dr Jen is THE best dentist in the world!! and I never ever feel a freezing needle with Dr Jen.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Very capable. Up to date equipment. Gave me a computer generated in office prepared crown in one appointment! Nice man. Nice manner. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

Dr. Jen is extremely hard to get in to see. He is a very knowledgable and personable dentist. I have had some trouble though with his fillings. They keep cracking. Good thing there is a year's warranty on his fillings. :)

Submitted May 30, 2007