Ratings for Dr. Laurie Vassos

Always ready and available to see us a ways said what he thought and was compassionate

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

he was a great doctor he would explain things so you could understand them i will miss him

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Laurie Vassos passed away Sunday December 4 2016 from prostate cancer. RIP Dr. Vassos. He was a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr Vassos ordered a barium contrast for me in Dec 2013. Results showed a 2 cm growth in my colon and a note for further investigation. However, Dr Vassos never informed me of this finding. I only found this out in Sept 2016. I am now at stage 4 cancer and it has spread to my liver, lymph nodes, and bones. No words can express how I feel...

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I wondered where the caring Drs went to ..well I found one in Dr Vassos

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

A real people's doctor, never to busy for questions and always listened to my issue's no matter how small.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Absolutely, completely and totally irreplaceable.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Vassos has been my doctor for over 10 years, he is the best doctor I have ever met. He actually cares about his patients. He is simply the best, it is going to be hard to find another family doctor who actually cares about their patients the way he did.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Vassos has been my regular physician for a few years. He's always been very kind and patient, and I've been happy with the level of care I've received from him. Unfortunately as of 2015, he is phasing out his family practice and will only be at the Acadia Medical Centre one or two days a week. He's continuing with his hypnotherapy practice at a separate location. I will probably not get to see him as often, and I will miss him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Worst Doctor I have ever saw. No idea how he made it through medical school.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014