Ratings for Dr. Barry Merkley

Have Been Seeing Dr Merkly for 25 years . Dr Merkly and Ronda have been amazing . I no doubt have the best medical team I could possibly have . Dr. Merkly's professionalism and patient care has always been top notch Ronda his assistant is like having a family member take care of you .

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I have been seeing Barry coming up to 30 years now. And I feel so lucky to have him. he has helped me through so many of my issues, and even the ones' that seemed unsolvable he was able to somehow magically help me. LOL. He always listens to what I have to say, I never feel rushed, and it is usually me feeling bad for taking up too much of his time. He is great with all of his referrals and of course Rhonda is awesome !. Thanks for all of your help over these years and I look forward to having you as my Doctor for many many more! You're awesome!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Been seeing Dr. Merkley for 20 years. He is very caring and knowledgeable. I have rarely had to wait past my appointment time. In the rare times I have it is because he is dealing with a patient that has a more pressing matter.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

An incredible Doctor and an incredible team. You would be lucky to have this team of professionals take care of you and your health related needs. I have been with them for 20 years now. My only fear is when Barry Merkley retires. Until then, I am confident in their ability to stay current and treat me extremely well. LOVE Ronda's personality. She is hilarious.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Merkley for about 15 years. Through many different challenges with health, I have always found him extremely helpful, patient and never feel rushed during visits. Even after a recent relocate to a nearby city, he always does his best to address my concerns and has been excellent at communicating by email and telephone. The icing on the cake is Ronda!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Both Dr. Merkley and his assistant Ronda are amazing. It's a very busy office but I always find them pleasant to deal with and very helpful. They care about their patients. The office building is really nice and centrally located.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. Merkley has been my doctor for more than 20 years now, and has been a godsend to me as the years have passed, and medical issues arose. Barry is not only an excellent physician, but gives you whatever time you need, and does it all with a high level of expertise and compassion. Barry leaves no stone unturned, and has always provided excellent referrals when appropriate. His support staff are equally dedicated, and have always gone the extra mile for me. I can't adequately express my appreciation for having a GP of Barry's calibre on my side.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

I was very uncomfortable with Dr. Merkley, add the fact that his staff was rude and unpleasant made me look for another doctor elsewhere. However, I have heard differently from others so maybe my experience was an aberration.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

I've been with Dr. Merkley since he took over my old doctor's practice and clients. Always professional, helpful, empathetic, knowledgable. I just love the guy....and Rhonda too!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013