Ratings for Dr. Haden H. Jabr

Thank you Dr. Jabr for the great experience and quality work you have done on my teeth. I am usually apprehensive about needles and it was no sweat at all. In fact, I am ready for the next needle, thanks to your gentle touch. My family and I have been very pleased with your professional, yet personable service. See you soon.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Jabr for a number of years now. I find him honest, he explains options well and is very concerned with the patient experience. I actually enjoy going to see him!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr Jabr has been my family dentist 4 years. He takes the time to talk to us and his explanations are always clear. We have especially appreciated his interactions with my daughter; maybe because he is a parent himself, he has the best "bedside manners". Thanks to him, my child is never afraid of her visits. We also appreciate the friendliness and kindness of the rest of the staff: especially the very competent Yvette and the caring Donna.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Initially, I took my kids to Dr. Jabr's office for teeth cleaning. Then, he became our family's dentist. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable with a big smile. The office is very clean... we all had a great experience during our visits. My kids wait for their next teeth cleaning!!! Going to a dentist is not a nightmare anymore :)

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

Painless. Painless. And painless. Enjoyed the staff, helpful and didn't feel like I was being sold something

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Excellent dentist, he did a root canal and extracted 4 wisdom teeth for me. He made it as comfortable as possible, and it was painless.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Great office. Appreciated the care . Def recommend .

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011