Ratings for Dr. Kevin Wolff

We have been going here for over 4 years never been disappointed. My husband was too scared to go to the dentist and finally he caved in after major issues started occurring. Long story short, he had dental implants multiple extractions and Dr Wolff has been wonderful. He is gentle, kind hearted and patient...skills are awesome. Never gotten unnecessary procedures recommended...office staff is friendly warm and I love Krysta as my hygienist. Best office I have ever experienced hands down!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Just the best. I am extremely leery of dentistry from childhood trauma. Dr Wolff is simply the best. Excellent practitioner. He is kind, gentle and includes you in the options for your care. He doesn't do unnecessary procedures and will let you choose to wait on some that aren't immediately needed . He's done root canals and crowns on my husband and I with minimal/ no pain. I've referred him to several friends who all call him their dentist now too. Staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

My new patient visit to Dr. Wolff's office was exceptional from the time I walked in through the door till the time I left the office. I was warmly greeted by the staff. I experienced no wait times. Dr. Wolff eased my concerns, answered my questions and promptly fixed my broken tooth, same day. I will definately return with my family and I would highly recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

he is such an awesome guy he goes out of his way to make sure you are comfortable. his staff is amazing

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010