Ratings for Dr. Jason P. Acuff

Dr. Acuff did an amazing job extracting two of my teeth. He made it pain free and very quick. Great guy, down to earth, and very fair prices for cash pay patients!!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Dr. Acuff and his entire staff are extremely good, knowledgeable and perform great work. I've had root canals, crowns and a denture & partial done. I couldn't be happier with the outcome so far. I would recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Great overall experience....had check up and cleaning at the end of June 2010. Would definitely recommend this office.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Went once on a friend's recommendation and will not go back. The staff seemed young and inexperienced. They left a disney movie playing for me while I was in the chair, and I'm close to 40! The dentist was not gentle in his treatment of my mouth, pulling quite hard on my lips. I felt like I was a horse or a dog at the vet. I got splashed in the eye with liquid while he was cleaning my teeth. Yuck! And he wants to replace two amalgam fillings that have absolutly nothing wrong with them. It would be for cosmetic reasons only at a cost of $80 out of pocket. No thank you Dr. Acuff, I will go elsewhere for my dental care. I would recommend that you do too.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

On my first visit to Dr.Jason Acuff, went by smoothly as I only went to have my teeth cleaned. However,the doctor recomended that I get a crown an two root canals. The two root canals were and are still fine. The crown however, is not. It hasnt fit and still bothers me. I went back to get it checked multiple timesto have it adjusted. The doctor never explained that it would be bothersome and painful as it is now. After having the crown placed, it causes much discomfort. The problem in general is that the doctor didnt take time to explain the after efects of the procedure and viewed the whole thing (as I saw it ) as a money deal, rather than a service. Had I not gotten these things done to my mouth, I would not be in pain ( I still am, even after multiple trips back to get it checked) and I would not have had to pay so much money. I would not recomend this doctor if you are not one to ask about the procedures first.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008