Ratings for Dr. Barbara A. Duffy

We love Dr. Duffy! She always returns messages no matter how late. Very supportative and always right on with our little girl. She is very caring and we never feel rushed during our visits. As first time parents we ask a lot of questions and she never makes us feel stupid.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

Dr. Duffy saved my son life, literaly. She caught life tretening ilness and immidiatly send us to the hospital. She is kind, knowlidgible and so good with kids. She is kind to me as well and always tells me that my son is alive thanks to my good care and that i should also take care of myself. Her compation is nothing like i have experienced with any other doctor. I fully trust her and always look forward well being visists, i know she will uplift my mood and i will know that my children are in best hands. I have no single complain about her, i and my kids love her.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Dr. Duffy was my Dr. growing up and now she is my son's Dr. She was at the hospital for all of my son's births (even my first who was born at 2am in the morning) Not only did she come to check on my newborns, she even gave my wife a quick check up to make sure everything was OK. Hands down the best Pediatrician I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I highly reccomend her!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

She has been my son's awesome doctor for 13 years!She is always there for him and is very thorough with examinations and we never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. Duffy is wonderful - knowledgeable, caring, interested.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

What I like best about her is that she never makes me feel rushed and always calls me back when I have concerns and questions.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006

Dr. Barbara A. Duffy's Credentials

• Brown Univ Program In Med, Providence Ri 02912 (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal