Ratings for Dr. Thomas V. McClammy

I recently had a root canal by Dr McClammy. He was awesome, his chair side manner is second to none. Besides being a great dentist he is a very nice guy.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I felt complete confidence in Dr McClammy. He has a very friendly demeanor. His staff are friendly and competent. He didn't actually have to do any work at this point but I believe he will be a pain free dentist when work is required.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

I've had two root previous canals and was dreading it when I learned that I needed another one. My dentist referred me to Dr. McClammy saying that other dental patients had reported a good experience.Their office is beautiful and calming, and his staff was friendly and kind. He uses state of the art digital technology and they are a paperless office. He was patient and thorough in answering my questions and describing the procedure. This was by far the easier root canal treatment I've ever had. I am a bit of a chicken and I still can't believe that there was absolutely no pain at all. I didn't really know that he had given me a shot until my lip started to go numb. I asked him if he was going to give me the injection now, and he replied, "I already did. Three times." Wow! He is a master of the painless injection! Throughout the root canal he reassured me, saying that all was going great. It went faster than I expected and I never felt a thing during or after. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr. McClammy did two of my root canals and did an amazing job. I have had some really bad dental experiences but this guy knows how to do good dental work.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

I've had two root canals from this doctor. He does not seem to be empathetic to his clients needs, he records all conversations in the office without telling anyone until after the conversation is over, he pulls medical and pharmaceutical records without telling you, then asks personal questions about why you are taking certain medications and why you saw other doctors that have nothing to do with dentistry. He tends to question his clients when he doesn't agree with what they say i.e. how much pain they are in, what symptoms they are having, etc. Not a very good beside manner.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009