Ratings for Dr. Ron Tough

I have been going to Dr. Tough since I had teeth and can't imagine trusting anyone else with my mouth. He is very kind and has always taken the time to help my family. Would Recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Tough is awesome but one of the hygienist is horrible, she is extremely rough. We always ask for a different one but for various reasons we wind up with the bad one. The front desk staff are so bad. We have talked to Dr. Tough about it and things have been better but enough is enough. It is time to change dentists. I will miss Dr. Tough though.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Unnecessary x-rays were demanded to view between teeth...this is a dental cash cow. Bite wings.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Tough since he started practicing in Island Lakes. He is a gentleman and an extremely fine Dentist. Arlene (front desk) should also be given cudos for doing a great job and having a friendly personality.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Tough since he began practicing over 20 years ago. He has been so wonderful! I recently needed a root canal and was expecting so much worse. He made the whole experience much easier than I ever imagined! He is kind and helpful and caring. His staff has always been kind and helpful towards me. He has had a lot of the same staff for years. I now bring my girls there and they have been great with them and are half the price of Children's Dental World!! Great dentist. I would recomment him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Don't let his name fool you! I have been going to him for Years and have not one complaint against him. I trust his judgement completely and he always show me the damage that should be repaired. My daughters still go to him and one of them lives 1 hour away but she says it's worth the trip ( and now she brings her kids too). It's hard to find and keep a good Dentist. He's accomodated me when I needed a crown and pushed back his holidays 2 weeks (how great is that)?

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

Nice guy - horrible staff. His receptionists were so rude and grouchy, and actually breached PHIA (i.e. saying individuals personal information out loud so the entire waiting room heard it) I switched to a new dental practice. Poor staff reflect poorly on him as a professional practicing dentist.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Superior dentist with vast Knowledge and outstanding technique. Kind,polite, explains all procedures, great interpersonal skills

flag | Submitted February 8, 2009

He cares for the welfare of his patients. He takes time to listen to your concerns and in return I was pleased with his explanations/knowledge. Also, very caring and gentle. I HIGHLY recommend him. His staff is also caring and very personable. Keep it up!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2007

Has not had the same staff only the same assistant.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007