Ratings for Dr. Clinton R. Boscamp

the dentist was nice .. I referred people to him... but everyone could not stand the toxic red head office manager... all she does all day is argue with people.. I sat in waiting room and watched her argue with three different customers.. charged everyone of them more than normal and treated them like they were fools.. both of the people I referred fired them because of her... I recently had to cancel appt. twice... I was told "no problem" I was called a week in advance and canceled and rescheduled then had to cancel again 4 days prior to appt.. I have the phone records to prove it... she sent me a bill saying I did not call and that I was just a no show.... she laughed at me... said too bad our records are different... she is very untrustworthy! be very Leary even if this dentist does good work you can be ripped off by this firm.... FIND A BETTER DENTIST THAN THIS ONE,

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr. Boscamp is such an amazing dentist. He worked with my crazy schedule and my financial restraints. He takes care to make sure i was comfortable and pain free. The staff is friendly and spent a lot of time coming up with a plan to get my teeth healthy. I have recommended him to friends and family. I cant say enough about how pleased i am with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

I purchased a dental exam, cleaning and xrays on groupon and chose Dr. Boscamp to do it. I never saw him because before I did his technician had looked at my teeth and determined that my gums were not healthy enough for a cleaning and she couldn't "morally" clean them unless I underwent an involved process under anaesthesia (costing $400 per quadrant). I knew that this was a money grabbing ploy since my teeth have always been healthy and well taken care of. I then went to a dentist who had been recommended in the area and has 30 years experience who examined my gums and told me they were healthy. (I didn't tell him about the other exam) and I had a good cleaning by his hygienist. I would not recommend Dr. Boscamp and his staff unless you're prepared to be hit up for loads of work that you don't need.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

This Dentist is wonderful. His office staff is Superb.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

Very professional and easy to talk to. Answered all of my questions without making me feel rushed. I will definitely be back!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009