Ratings for Dr. Payman Tasvibi

Professionalism at its best. Very nice staff and a dentist you can trust. Dr. Tasvibi has been our dentist for 15 plus years.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

I really do love this Dental Ofiice! Dr. Tasvibi has always been fair and compassionate to my family and I. His staff is very friendly. Office is always neat and clean. I never had to wait to be seen.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

We have been coming to Dr. Tasvibi's office for about ten years. I really appreciate Dr. Tasvibi and his staff, I am a big baby when it comes to visiting the dentist, but I feel comfortable and at ease at my appointments. All his staff are wonderful, and Natalie is so efficient at her job and kind to everyone, really enjoy coming here!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

I am so embarrassed to even have a Dentist see my teeth. My once beautiful teeth are now breaking off, and a mess. He and his staff made me feel so comfortable, were very friendly, and I wasn't the least bit nervous by the time Dr. T. came in. He fixed a broken front tooth beautifully (it was broken in 1/2), and did other fillings. Another Dentist 3-5 years ago, told me one particular tooth could not be filled; must have a root canal and crown. It would be over $1,500 out of pocket. Dr. Tasvibi said it could be filled, DID fill it; and for 3 years, it has been fine. He did NOT try to up sell me, nor recommend outrageously priced "fix alls". We discussed the options available to me for my entire mouth. I know they were fair, reasonable, and they were options. My choice. Not like other Dentists I had seen, that make a "plan"..One "plan" was over 27k ! I won't go anywhere else. He had been recommended to me by my cousin. I; in turn, have recommended him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr Tasvibi is a great down to Earth guy! He doesn't up sell optional work, but his work is very good if you choose it. He redid a composite for me, and it looks great!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

He is simply the best dentist I have ever had. He is very professional and knows his stuff. I had my front teeth veneered and he is just an artist. I a feel so lucky to have found him and would recommend everyone to see him.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010