You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Tzvetelina Mladenova

She is simply the best dentist you can find! We have been her patients for almost 10 years. We are impressed with her professionalism, and her fees are very reasonable. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

THE BEST IN TOWN!!! Knowledgeable, helpful, won't pull your teeth if she can treat them and she can treat most of them. The crowns she makes are like your own teeth, one can't tell the difference. Will always tell you your options, inspires confidence, will not over bill. Would definitely recommend Dr. Ina to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Ina by a co worker who spoke VERY highly of her. I was tired of going to dentists that focused more on the esthetics of their office than their patients. Dr Ina was a breath of fresh air! She is very professional and personable as is the staff. I have finally found my Arizona dentist!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

Dr. Ina is the best I have had so far. Very knowledgeable and also very helful in understanding and explaining your options. Assistant is very friendly and so is the hygenist. Also very good with kids, took my 9yo daughter there and I am happier than I was wiht the kids dentist whe was going to before (my Kids Dentist.. had a different Dr. look at here every time). Have already refered Dr. Ina to a lot of my friends.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

1st visit went well. Went in for an initial check up and X-rays. While there, they received a cancellation and I was offered to have the cleaning done rather then coming back another time. Appointments a far out, but I guess that is expected with a wanted dentist. Rather have that then see a different Dr. evey time.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Metlife
United Concordia
  • United Healthcare Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is simply the best dentist you can find! We have been her patients for almost 10 years. We are impressed with her professionalism, and her fees are very rea..."

March 2, 2016