Ratings for Dr. Ronald D. Walker

I had my first appointment today with Ronald Walker and he was amazing! He explained everything he saw and did step by step and why he was doing it and also gave me information my ex dentist had failed to inform me for the last decade I went to them. I will forever go to Dr. Walker and his staff is incredible. Thank you so much!!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Walker’s office provides terrific service! As a Registered Nurse, I greatly appreciated the patient education that his dental hygienist gave me! She also conducted a very detailed assessment and cleaning. Dr. Walker himself is a gentleman and scholar. Unfortunately, I didn't give them much to work with, as I have no periodontal issues but after seeing a variety of dentists for over 30 years, this is the only place I will be going from now on.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

We've been going to Dr. Walker for about 10 years, and we wouldn't go anywhere else. He found and corrected a chronic condition for my wife that a previous dentist had created 10 years earlier. He can create crowns in his office, which is very convenient. He doesn't over-treat conditions, like some dentists who pull teeth too quickly or recommend expensive treatment options. As for Dr. Walker's wife, she doesn't work there anymore, so give him a try.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

I've been a patient for the last 7 years, great dentist , never felt more comfortable with any other dentist. Staff is very nice and helped out with any insurance questions I had! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Staff is professional, prompt and warm. Dr. Walker provides excellent care.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Walker is awesome. I have been a patient for about 2 years. He is kind and understanding. He does a great job and I would recommend him to everyone. The staff is polite and very efficient. I asked him if he would donate some tooth brushes to the high school and he gave me about 150!!!! Wow what an awesome thing to do!! This is the caliber of dentist you can expect!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr. Walker is amazing! I have had nothing but positive experiences with him. I have never felt so comfortable and at ease with a Dentist like him. I have sent many family and friends to him and would recommend this dentist to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I had a broken tooth that needed a crown and was seen the next day. I had not been his patient before this. The crown was done in one visit, about an hour and a half from start to finish. Needless to say, I thought he was great, and reasonably priced.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I had a great experience! i had a little trouble with the wife, but now that Rita isnt there anymore, the office is much more inviting. He has a whole new staff, very welcoming, a complete turn around. i love this dr, and never wanted to leave but now that the issue is fixed, a complete 5 star from me!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I liked the Dr. but have a problem with Rita as the office manager. The paper work for insurance has been a mess and Rita's answer is to blame the insurance company for all. When trying to talk to Rita, all that wife and I receive from her is that we do not understand and this after we have talked directly with the insurance company our self to understand the insurance statements. She then gets belligerent and has hung up on the phone twice to my wife and one on me. My suggestion is read all reviews when choosing a new dentist.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014