Ratings for Dr. Jorge Mayo

Great Doctor, terrible reception staff... why have an actual appointment time when it is not respected at all? It is a disgrace....

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr Mayo's is an incredible doctor but all of that is overshadowed by his reception staff and how appointments are conducted. Honestly I don't even see the need of an appointment if every time you get to see the doctor after more than an hour of your scheduled appointment. The reception staff is really rude and not patient. By the time you see the doctor, you are actually frustrated and pissed off. Terrible terrible service.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

This doctor is compassionate, extremely knowledgeable and every single staff in the hospital feel confident with his work. My hysterectomy was done so well, I was never nervous, anxious or confused at any point. If you get Dr Mayo as your OBGYN, consider yourself blessed.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Although Dr. Mayo is friendly the reception staff is rude and incredibly snappy. I did not feel my inquiry was deserving of a frosty response.:(

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I was expecting to see Dr. Mayo but got some lady doctor Merali. I was never told in advance that Dr. Mayo is not available, when I told the staff in front, the girl argued with me, it was just unreal. Staff are not professional and they don't seem to want to listen to patients concern. I found Dr. Merali to be a horrible doctor, she was in the room with us for 1 minute only, no explanations, she just didn't seem to care and it was a very rushed appointment. I advise everyone to just wait for Dr. Mayo, don't bother going in to see Dr. Merali, now I will be scheduling my appointment with Dr. Mayo only, I am sure going to let him know how horrible Dr. Merali is. I am upset with Dr. Merali, she has no respect, no manners.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Amanda is an amazing nurse. Dr. Mayo is great. Would love to see him again

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I love Dr.Mayo! He was my OB with my first baby and now I am going to him again for my second. He is awesome and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

My wife we love Dr Mayo is a gentle very knowledge man with great skills, and would recommend him anytime, However i do have to say his receptionist are not friendly and very rude at times, but this is to be expected in a very busy environment. We dread interacting with the staff receptionist but love the dr with all our heart and soul.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I love Dr. Mayo, he's been my ob since my first pregnancy and has been incredible the whole time. His punctuality is often great, unless he has an emergency procedure, which is completely understandable! I've never had any issues with any of his staff, they've always been right ontop of things, they know every one by appearance and they're great on the phone. Some times it is hard to get through on the phone, but that's because of busy signals, not them not answering. I would recommend him a thousand times over.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Amazing Doctor. So glad I was referred to him, he is a life saver and so compassionate for his patients.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016