Ratings for Dr. Jorge Mayo

I was expecting to see Dr. Mayo but got some lady doctor Merali. I was never told in advance that Dr. Mayo is not available, when I told the staff in front, the girl argued with me, it was just unreal. Staff are not professional and they don't seem to want to listen to patients concern. I found Dr. Merali to be a horrible doctor, she was in the room with us for 1 minute only, no explanations, she just didn't seem to care and it was a very rushed appointment. I advise everyone to just wait for Dr. Mayo, don't bother going in to see Dr. Merali, now I will be scheduling my appointment with Dr. Mayo only, I am sure going to let him know how horrible Dr. Merali is. I am upset with Dr. Merali, she has no respect, no manners.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Amanda is an amazing nurse. Dr. Mayo is great. Would love to see him again

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I love Dr.Mayo! He was my OB with my first baby and now I am going to him again for my second. He is awesome and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

My wife we love Dr Mayo is a gentle very knowledge man with great skills, and would recommend him anytime, However i do have to say his receptionist are not friendly and very rude at times, but this is to be expected in a very busy environment. We dread interacting with the staff receptionist but love the dr with all our heart and soul.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I love Dr. Mayo, he's been my ob since my first pregnancy and has been incredible the whole time. His punctuality is often great, unless he has an emergency procedure, which is completely understandable! I've never had any issues with any of his staff, they've always been right ontop of things, they know every one by appearance and they're great on the phone. Some times it is hard to get through on the phone, but that's because of busy signals, not them not answering. I would recommend him a thousand times over.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Amazing Doctor. So glad I was referred to him, he is a life saver and so compassionate for his patients.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Amazing Doctor. He has so much compassion for his patients and is very knowledgable

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Mayo came to the rescue when the delivery of our first born did not go as smoothly as we would have liked. His expertise and bedside manner are what helped me avoid caesarean and ensure our baby was born healthy and happy. God bless him.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I have had Dr. Mayo as my doctor for 22 years since I was diagnosed with endometriosis by him at 15 years of age. He has always been very kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. I know his office is very busy and there may be delays and long waiting lists for surgery....but that is to be expected: he is a specialist and patients should be more understanding. His knowledge, skill, and dedicated compassion to his patients is outstanding. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

My appointment was screwed up by Paula, how hard is it to book appointment, it got changed to correct date by another receptionist, Paula is stupid. Wait time is horrible, I found the nurse Candace to be very knowledgeable and more intelligent compared to Dr. Mayo. The doctor didn't explain things properly, there was definitely a communication problem with the doctor. Overall I am very disappointed and it was waste of my time, now I need to find another doctor and wait few more months again.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016