Ratings for Dr. Thomas R. Gruszynski

Dr. Gruszynski delivered both of my children and even caught pre-term labor in my oldest. On my first visit there, he discovered I had mitral valve prolapse, which even my family doctor had not caught. He was more of a family doctor, would check my cholesterol etc. I've not been able to find a gynecologist I like since he retired. His wife (receptionist) was a bit curt at times, but both Dr. Gruszynski and his nurses (Lynn) are truly missed.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

Dr Gruszynski and his staff are all very loving, caring, and giving professionals. I am so sad to see him retire. I am looking for someone to fill his shoes and I can't. He has been a trusted doctor for my mother , sister, aunt, and I for over 28 years. I wish you all the very best in your future endeavors. Lynn, your the GREATEST and will never be forgotten.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

I've been w/Dr. G for 25 yrs. I agree he doesn't offer a lot of eye contact, but after all these years I can count on him knowing how to proceed, what to consider, etc. He delivered both of my children. I found Dr. G. after several other docs couldn't figure out my dysmenhorrea. After a few tries with less invasive means, he did a laparascopy and was able to remove generous amounts of scar tissue that was causing tremendous pain. He may take a bit to get used to his mannerisms, but it's a small price to pay for his genius. Nineteen years later he always asks how my children are doing and, since they are girls, helps me know when is the right time for a first visit, etc. I'm confident I have the top doc in this field.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

I've been with this Dr. since the very beginning when he was just out of med school. I luv him, he takes time w/you, very caring, understanding, knowledgeable and gets to the point on what needs to be done. He was great in the delivery room, deliverd both my children.Dr. is also humorous at times (when appropriate). I'm so glad he is still my Dr. it's been 30yrs.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

this was the "Oddest" OBGYN i've seen. He really creeped me out. He never made any eye contact. Made me feel uncomfortable. His wife is his receptionist...RUDE LADY!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Simply the BEST! Truly a caring doctor, with a great sense of humor, and a terrific bedside manner. LOVE him!! The office is managed well, and the wait is never long. He's on his own, no huge 6 doc practice, which means a lot when you're pregnant and are able to see one doc all the way through to delivery. There's no guessing which doc will deliver you either. He's delivered all 4 of my kids, and was with me when I miscarried one pregnancy. I am so thankful to have him as my doctor. He is a very kind and understanding man. He is incredibly knowledgeable in his field, but speaks plain English and is easy to understand.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006

Dr. Thomas R. Gruszynski's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)