Ratings for Dr. Sanjay Nigam

The entire Kierland Dental Arts team is fantastic. From the moment you first walk in the door all the way to the dental chair you are treated with respect, professionalism and great care. Dr. Nigam truly takes the time to listen to your concerns and has always recommended what is in your best interest. The staff is second to none. I have been a patient of Kierland Dental Arts for several years and am grateful that they are in my neighborhood. I would recommend them without hesitation.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

thank you. great job. best cleaning I can remember.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

ALWAYS a pleasure! Professional, informative, and excellent service. THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Awesome experience!! Very professional office. Awesome cosmetic dentist. Dr Nigam took the time to explain everything to me and was very caring!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Nigam has been my dentist for many years. He is most kind, passionate, and caring dentist. He has given myself the highest level of care and always the best solutions to all my dental needs. I highly recommend Kierland Dental Arts to all members of ones family - from the youngest to the oldest. Dr. Nigam and his entire staff accomplish giving the best of the best in all levels of family dentistry.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014