Ratings for Dr. F. Padeanu

Love coming to this clinic and the doctors will cover for one another. Makes getting appointments easier

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Dr Padeanu is caring knowledgeable and wonderful...his staff although always super busy have been nothing but wonderful.working under some pretty trying conditions of busy busy busy! I am sad to lose this wonderful professional special doctor to another province. He has been my doctor for many years and I can't say enough about the wonderful way he conducts his business....

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

He has been my and my wife's Dr for many years. He has been very thorough , caring and a wonderful Dr. We have had only good experiences with him and are very sorry to see him leave Winnipeg.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Fantastic , knowledgeable , helpful Family Doctor. Clinic staff are not positive experience but Dr Padeanu is on top of any and all medical concerns and issues.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

We have been his patients for many years. You can NEVER got an appointment earlier than two weeks away from your call. By that time you could die

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

BAD DOCTOR. Condescending and arrogant person that doesn't care about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Dr. Padeanu has been our family doctor for many years. I had a serious medical issue, he was on top of things in finding a surgeon in a short time. Only good things to say about him. His staff is another thing.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

VERY VERY bad experience with Dr Padeanu. Had to go in he was not there so I saw another Dr. I had to follow up with Dr Padeanu, I told him about the pills the the other Dr gave me I said they made me a bit tired when I get up but otherwise I felt better. He took the pills I brought and he tossed them in the garbage and said take these I would have never have prescribed those to you. So I thought well he is the DR BIG mistake that was the start of all the trauma I went through. He had prescribed pills after pills I would phone saying I am having very bad side effects the girl that answered the phone said well your next appt is in a month. I asked if I can talk to him she said he does not accept calls but I can e-mail him. The only thing he started was getting me hooked on a lot of pills to the point my husband took me to the emergency. I had to be admitted to the hospital to get proper treatment. I never went back if I did he would need a DR to care for him. Be very careful if this happens people deserve better care. By the way I did see the Dr once that I saw when he as not in the office in the first place he asked what happened I told him the pills he prescribed made me sleep just tired in the morning he then said all Dr Padeanu had to do was tell you to break the pill in half. That only made me angrier that someone could treat people like this. I had a aunt that was a patient of his she liked to go to him she said he will write a prescription for almost anything. Do you do that when this person had a drug problem not just her also some of her kids. She died in her 60's and her niece died at 45 now you can decide if you want this kind of care. Dr Padeanu I hope you read this but I'm sure you don't have the time maybe someone will send you a e-mail. I hope you get the same care when you are sick one day and you will be. I hope you get a Dr just as you that would make me very happy all the best to those having trouble getting another Dr. If you have to stay with him you are the patient do your homework before you go and don't let him change anything that benefits him and not you and your health. GOD BLESS ALL IN HIS CARE!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr Padenau is a very good doctor. He is low key but I certainly have never found him care less or unemphatic. The front staff leaves a great deal to be desired. They slam down the phone when you make a appointment and when you are called into the doctors off they are are not friendly. They need a course in communication.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

He has been my doctor for a good 10 years already and the only reason I stay with him is because I don't like change and because it is hard to find a new doctor. My own father thinks he is one of the best doctors there is but to me he is cold and couldn't care less about how he talks and comes off. He acts like he knows everything and is condescending every time I have gone to him. He also gets upset when you go somewhere else, even a walk-in, instead of him.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016