Ratings for Dr. Jeff L. Martin

Doctor Jeff Martin made a quick assessment of one tooth that had pain when I chewed; saying it was a perio problem and root planing and scaling the area would remove the pain. He did not adequately test for cracked root or a need for root canal. He injected 4 vials of novocain/lidocain to prep the tooth for this minor treatment. After the leaving the appointment, the left side of my face was paralised for 7 hours and I could no blink my left eye for 7 hours. Stroke-like symptoms. The following day, no pain relief and for that he charged $300. Draw your own conclusions.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

He performed surgery above my tooth and he said he did a bone graft. The tooth kept hurting and I went back twice, but he refused to do anything. He said the tooth was fine. I went to another dentist for the same surgery and he found that Dr. Martin had put cement on the root of my tooth and the tooth had continued to deteriorate. After the second surgery my tooth is fine. You should avoid Dr. Martin at all costs.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Jeff Martin has been my dentist for a total of 17 years even though I live more than 8 miles from his office. He has provided superb care and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist in Tucson.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2010

Dr. Martin has been our dentist for over 20 years. He has a wonderful staff that seam like family. Fully recommend Dr. Martin.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008