Ratings for Dr. John Morris

He is an amazing doctor. When I was dealing with an unidentified weight loss he kept at it with me until the matter was resolved.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Morris is truly a professional and wonderful doctor. I recently had a complete physical and unfortunately for me, a number of potentially serious issues were found. He is guiding me through this with a great deal of care and compassion. I completely trust his advise and am happy to have him as my family doctor. To those who choose to complain about wait times and other issues, better go find someone else. By the way, I've never had to wait more than a 1/2 hour and that is a small price considering he takes the appropriate amount of time to explain any concerns and provide options.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Morris is an incredible physician. I actually enjoy going to see him. I wish more were like him.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Intelligent, thorough, sensitive, practical, detailed.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I have been a patent for almost 15 years and find Dr Morris to be fantastic.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

He is an amazing doctor. Always helpful and full of suggestions. He is very caring and goes the extra mile. His staff on the other hand are terrible. They are usually very rude. I have hear them several time speaking poorly of patients thinking that no one else can hear them in the waiting room. They need to be replaced! If Doc morris wasnt so amazing I'd leave because of his front desk staff.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

I love this man. He is ALWAYS thorough and puts a lot of thought into your unique situation and treatment options. I consider myself INCREDIBLY lucky to have him as my doctor. I also deal with him on a professional level and he is phenomenal. Quick to respond and readily available. I can't say enough good things about him!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Count your self lucky if you got in as a patient while he was still accepting patients. He is very thorough, doesn't hesitate to refer you to a specialist - usually only the best ones. He cares about his patients and even visited me in the hospital when I was in. He's not always real punctual. That's because he spends as much time with you as needed, I'm prepared to wait to get the very best!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

An excellent Dr and I am very fortunate to be able to see him. Spends the time to explain things and will forward you on to appropriate Specialists when needed. I am happy I have him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Great family doctor , I consider myself very fortunate to have him !!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015