Ratings for Dr. John Morris

This doctor is openly racist and will attempt to engage you in racism. If you're not careful, you will spend the whole appointment gossiping about why he doesn't like the black population in South Africa, and you won't get to your actual problem! Avoid this doctor at all costs!! He's terrible!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I love this man! He is thorough and listens incredibly well. He doesn't over book so you never have to wait like you do with many other doctors. When that door is closed, it is your appointment. He does not rush you and listens very carefully to everything you are saying. I had transferred from another doctor years ago who was awful. I would literally wait 3 hours for my appointment and have to book an entire afternoon off for my '12:00 appointment". While I was seeing him, he had referred me to a specialist for my stomach. I worked at the lab that actually DID the tests at the time so I saw my results. I was positive for Celiac Disease. I took the result to my old doctor and asked about it. He said if the specialist didn't follow up, then 'don't worry about it'. When I transferred to Dr Morris, he got all my reports and rather than ME asking HIM about it...HE asked me. I told him Dr Rasmussen's answer and within a week of my appointment, I got a letter from the specialist following up on the results with more tests. At that point, I was going to school in Saskatoon so had to drive down nearly weekly for all kinds of appointments. I was so angry that Dr Rasmussen didn't deal with it when he had all the information right in front of him and I wasn't away at school so appointments would've been easy. But I was so grateful Dr Morris didn't just let things slide. More recently my dad has been having health problems. One doctor at the hospital diagnosed him with a virus. I wasn't so certain and told my dad to keep on it. It was Dr Morris who put all the pieces together and got my dad properly diagnosed. Unfortunately it was cancer and possibly too far gone but that wasn't the doctor's fault. Dr Morris didn't stop or dismiss my dad until he truly had an answer - even if it wasn't the one we wanted. He is so kind and caring and compassionate. I don't know what I'll do if he ever retires! I am also a health care professional (pharmacist) so I deal with doctors on a professional level as well. Dr Morris is so incredibly well organized and so quick to respond to pharmacy request. I have the utmost respect for this man both professionally and personally.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

He is an amazing doctor. When I was dealing with an unidentified weight loss he kept at it with me until the matter was resolved.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Morris is truly a professional and wonderful doctor. I recently had a complete physical and unfortunately for me, a number of potentially serious issues were found. He is guiding me through this with a great deal of care and compassion. I completely trust his advise and am happy to have him as my family doctor. To those who choose to complain about wait times and other issues, better go find someone else. By the way, I've never had to wait more than a 1/2 hour and that is a small price considering he takes the appropriate amount of time to explain any concerns and provide options.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Morris is an incredible physician. I actually enjoy going to see him. I wish more were like him.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Intelligent, thorough, sensitive, practical, detailed.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I have been a patent for almost 15 years and find Dr Morris to be fantastic.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

He is an amazing doctor. Always helpful and full of suggestions. He is very caring and goes the extra mile. His staff on the other hand are terrible. They are usually very rude. I have hear them several time speaking poorly of patients thinking that no one else can hear them in the waiting room. They need to be replaced! If Doc morris wasnt so amazing I'd leave because of his front desk staff.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

I love this man. He is ALWAYS thorough and puts a lot of thought into your unique situation and treatment options. I consider myself INCREDIBLY lucky to have him as my doctor. I also deal with him on a professional level and he is phenomenal. Quick to respond and readily available. I can't say enough good things about him!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Count your self lucky if you got in as a patient while he was still accepting patients. He is very thorough, doesn't hesitate to refer you to a specialist - usually only the best ones. He cares about his patients and even visited me in the hospital when I was in. He's not always real punctual. That's because he spends as much time with you as needed, I'm prepared to wait to get the very best!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015