Ratings for Dr. Donald J. Johnson

I have had hundreds of encounters with doctors and their staff in my lifetime and the staff as well as Dr. Johnson at his North Valley Center-Oral Surgery center are hands down the most professional and pleasant staff I have EVER encountered. Not only are the kind but they are ON TIME and show respect to their patients. HIGHLY recommend Dr. Johnson Maxillofacial / Oral Surgeon!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

My husband is having intense pain in his jaw/gums and went in to see his general dentist. He was advised to see an oral surgeon as they couldn't figure out what was wrong. I called Dr. Johnson's office and explained my husband travels for work and will only be in town the following day. She stated that he only does surgeries on Friday. No exceptions, it simply did not matter that my husband is in a lot of pain. Their website states "If you have pain or an emergency situation, every attempt will be made to see you that day." Absoutely no attempt was made, I even asked if he could come in before the first appointment or after the last appointment. The receptionist was completely callous and unsympathetic. Office staff are a direct reflection of the standards of the owner/dentist... In this case- Dr. Johnson's office- certainly isn't a practice that is passionate about caring for patients!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012