Ratings for Dr. Bradley Darendorf

Very impressed with my visit today - a very knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I'm currently dealing with a cardiac situation (long story and don't want to go into specifics) but as one reviewer said he relies on results. That's true but he acts as if the results trumps how you may be feeling. When I said if test XYZ says this, why am I feeling run down? His response? Pinned it on my weight issue. Never dealing with him again.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I don't understand the good reviews. He made me feel worse than when I went in. He never even looked at my throat even though I said I had trouble swallowing. I thought he was rude and condescending towards me. All he seems to rely upon is test results.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

I had this doctor as a teenager in Minnesota and he was amazingly professional and helpful. He tried to help me improve my diet and gave me a wealth of useful information. I wish that he were still here. I was sad to learn that he had moved to Canada when I moved back to MN...Seriously, the best doctor I ever had!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I think this is the same Dr. Derendorf who once practiced in Minnesota, as he was Canadian and wanted to move back. The high marks & kind comments leads me to think this is him. I, too, wish the scale were higher. He's by far the best, most kind, thoughtful, empathetic and patient doctor I've ever had. He's a wonderful doctor and person. Canada is very lucky to get him back! I'm jealous!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2007

Dr. Darendorf if the best doctor that I have ever had. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain in detail the information I need to know. I hope he never leaves MB as it would be hard to replace such a caring, considerate doctor.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2007

I wish I could give a higher rating for knowledgeable. Dr. Derendorf is superb, give great explanations and goes through short term and long term plans / options. He has a collaborative approach to helping me manage my healthcare. Please don't leave MB.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

Very knowledgeable Doctor who will take the time to listen. He is very good on followups of tests and will make the necessary referals. Encouraging and a big change from many other Doctors that I have seen. Appointments are scheduled in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

This is probably the best doctor I have ever had. I explained to him about a problem I had been having for about three years and he identified it without a problem. Even spent the time to explain exactly what it was (with a diagram!) and was very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

I saw this doctor about a possible sexual disease. He was very rude to me. I was already feeling scared and crappy and he was very judgemental! Yes I should have used a condom but who are you to judge me? Some tact whould have been nice.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007