Ratings for Dr. Robert D. Walker

My daughter recently had braces taken off. She was given clear retainers, just as expected from a child she didn't wear them everyday and her teeth started to shift back. A month after her braces were taken off I brought her in. Dr. Walkers office I explained my concerns to him and he put two premeant retainers on on top and one on bottom. He was so friendly and willing to meet me half way and charged me half the normal price. He said he wanted us to be happy with his work more than anything and happy with the outcome. Dr. Walkers staff is extremely friendly and knowable I left his office feelin like part of the family not just a patient. Thank you Dr. Walker and staff

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Every office visit has been wonderful. Dr Walker is such a great orthodontist! Not only knowledgeable, but very nice and easy going. His entire staff also. A very professional office, but such a good group of people that make it warm and friendly. I'd refer anyone to him.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

We love working with them, he is courteous and his staff follow him on that.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I have had an awesome experience at Dr. Walker's office!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr. Walker is the best! He is extremely knowledgeable and trustworthy, and goes above and beyond for his patients.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

He was very nice and personable. The staff were also great! I will recommend dr. Walker to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Really professional office with well calibrated staff and administrative support. Yet they maintain a fun light atmosphere and help one to enjoy an experience that at times can be unpleasant and painful. Dr. Walker and his senior staff have thought the details through and do a wonderful job helping patients get better teeth and quality of life.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

The staff is always pleasant, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Dr. Walker and Edna completes this wonderful team at Walker's Orthodontist.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

My teeth look great and I feel great doctor walker and his staff are super fun

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I can say nothing but wonderful things about this office!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014