Ratings for Dr. Jamil S. Abdelghani

I hate searching for a new Dentist. You never know what you are going to get when you walk into their office and open your mouth for them to tend to your teeth and mouth. Will they make the shots as painless as possible? Will they give you enough Novocaine to last through the treatment?? Are they going to talk in a language you need to have an 8-year degree to understand??? Are they even going to talk to you? Well, Dr. J is a gem of a find!!! He extracted a tooth of mine. It was supposed to be a simple extraction, but my pesky tooth was an OLD root canal and the simple extraction turned into surgery. When I have had a tooth pulled in the past, the novocaine was wearing off even before I pulled into my pharmacy to pick up with pain meds to carry me through. Not this time. I can deal with a lot of other pain in my body, but NOT my mouth. In my mouth I'm a wimp. He is kind, informative and truly enjoys his work. I have nothing but praise for Dr. J and his entire staff.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013