Ratings for Dr. Daniel N. Indech

I was initially going in for a consultation and a graft, then after that I was originally going to go to a different office for another consultation to schedule another procedure, but Dr. Indech looked at my xrays then asked me if I wanted my two grafts done and all four wisdom teeth removed all in one session. Though he ran into some trouble with my lower left wisdom tooth, he flawlessly completed both procedures in one sitting without skipping a beat. He saved me a lot of time and money and he, and his staff, was more than helpful during my recovery process.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Had my wisdom teeth removed and two grafts all in one sitting. Dr. Indech botched my wisdom tooth removal as my lower left gum is now concaved. His nurse left stitches in my mouth after supposedly removing them, only to have the receptionist question me like I was mistaken. I had to ask for pain reliever prescription... TWICE- once in the office as the nurse was going to let me leave without them, and again after the prescribed medication did nothing for the two massive gashes left by the grafts on the roof of my mouth. The graft surgery itself I DIDN'T EVEN NEED; I told the doctor I had two small indentations on two of my teeth so he recommended a skin graft; now those two indentations are large holes and the grafted tissue is in no way covering them up. I'd find out later (from other dentists) that this surgery didn't address what I had told the doctor- I was essentially mislead into having a surgery I didn't need.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011