Ratings for Dr. Ronald S. Weissman

Dr. Weissman has been my family's dentist for many years. I've never felt that he was recommending services that we didn't need. He does great work and we all trust him. We've referred some of our friends to this dentist and they've all agreed that he and his staff are friendly and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Was over charged on two separate occasions. Instead of being reimbursed he wanted to use the overage on future appointments. Said I need several procedures, that I got a second opinion on which were not needed.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

I have been a patient of his for many years and referred serveral friends to him. My friend complained he messed up on her bill and tried charging her more than he did. I was a little surprised, but then I received a bill that he charged my insurance 4x what he actually had done. He's a nice man with a great personality, but now weary of his billing practices.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

BEWARE, this dentist charges patients more than the insurance contract allows and then tried to justify it - then refused to finish service (root canal)he started. He does not used a computerized system for billing, so everything is handwritten and charges change frequently. My file was often missing from the office when I called to ask questions. When confronted with the authorized charges from the insurance forms he refused to honor them. I am not the only person he has done with this, we know of 2 other people in a similar situation. Avoid this dentist at all costs!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Dr. Weissman was recommedned by family member for emergency visit. Extremely cordial, excellent care, very friendly. Staff was very accomodating. Insurance would not cover this service but his cost for extensive work was almost half of what my dentist estimated back home. I will be traveling to Scottsdale Arizona for all my dental needs in the future. I highly recommend Dr. Weissman.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

I had him for years and he overcharges for starters, he did not catch and or tell me about other work I needed done, and he is probably the only dentist left that does not do computer billing. Not to mention the horrible pain he would case because he was too impatient to wait for the Novocain to start working, or would continue when it was starting to ware off because he was "almost done"

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009