Ratings for Dr. Julian Hancock

It is all about money for this man. He is there (late) for first appointment only: staff does the procedures. He simply does not care about patients.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Called weeks ago to arrange my appointment and I was clear what I needed to see the doctor about. Travelled a distance to get to the office only to be told when I arrived that the product the doctor needed to treat me was not available. Why couldn't they have called me ahead of time? On top of that the receptionist gave the distinct impression that she couldn't have cared less that I was put out. Even when the doctor asked her to fit me in later in the week, once his back was turned , she blew me off. Terrible customer service. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I was sent to Dr. H by a GP due sun damage concerns I had. Though he did not have the equipmemt to complete the procedure I needed, he recommended a clinic that did. There was still time on my call so he offered to do a mole check on me and found a mole that needed to be removed, which he did at a later appointment. There was an initial scar, but it eventially went away! I found his staff had a sterile/cool feel. The office styling and vibe was definitely geared towards beauty augmentation and it looked as though the staff were "keeping up appearances".

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I adore Dr. Hancock. He has a very light natural hand and provides outstanding laser/botox and filler treatments. I always look fresh, natural and healthy after any treatment with him. He doesn't push or oversell anything. I always feel he has my best interests at heart. I have been his patient for about 9 years. Some of his staff can be a bit impatient/snippy at times but I adore Dr. H so much I just ignore that fact and give them all 5 stars!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

i saw this clinic as I attended the yoga studio in the same complex and walked in to ask questions. The staff were polite and accommodating and got me in to see the doctor that same day! Dr. Hancock was cheerful and gave me suggestions and even though it was a consultation, he was able to give me a treatment at the same time. I was very happy with the prompt and friendly service.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Metvix for precancerous spot on face, opted to do whole face. Doctor on holidays, done by a staff person. When they saw my skin reacted badly and was severely burnt they said if air gets worse go to your GP. Asked what wash and cream to use and was give. Vague comments and no specific names. Doctor did not take the time to explain the procedure or what I would experience. Saud I would be red for two days, never said we are burning the top layer of your face, it will blister, be painful and then scab up, you should consider staying home for ten days. Never said any of that......

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Great staff sweet receptionist. Asked what I was having done , seemed interested. Doctor proceeded to hand me brochures to answer my questions instead of acknowledging me face to face. Injection service was quick and easy, hope to see some results in a day or two... All in all I got what I came for.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

With a skin condition that is getting worse, I asked what else could be done, he said to wear pants, no empathy, no ideas were given, it was very rude.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

He is a greedy salesman. I would not get any medical info from him as I wouldn't trust it. He is aggressive, rude, and you better get any quote in writing. His apparent passion is money, otherwise he's not interested.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Went to see him because of skin issues had to ask him to look at my face but other parts of my body where sun damage ! Tried to sell me treatments , wrong just plain wrong

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016