Ratings for Dr. Andrew T. Kunstman

Bad Dentist : Affiliated Dental Center: Kunstman Andrew T DDS In August went to dentist and said I think I need a root canal. Mouth hurting and couldn't tell where. Well now I know. Since August have had problem go worse on the VERY TOOTH this guy worked on. Yeah, the $345 cash surface ceramic on a hound's tooth that covered up the black root that was showing. Now 5 months later and for Xmas I have no swelling but felt like I just got decked with a fist. Strangely, since last night - it's not hurting - I think the nerve just died. (Thanks Santa!) I'm waiting for 2015 for my dental insurance to kick in. Think I'm gonna lose tooth because I can move it around a tiny bit. Thank you Kunstman for cashing in on my pain, ?Mr. "I no double dip" because you are not in my dental network, I'm going to other dentist to probably pull the damn thing out since I now by NOW if do a root canal - it'll split the tooth in half and have to pull it anyway. Will post this notice on ALL dental reviews found on the damn net. Shit -

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Dr. Kunstman is the worst dentist I have ever seen. I have had to make repeat appointments on several occasions because the first procedure was not performed fully/correctly, causing me to be in additional pain and costing me additional money. I do not trust him to do a good job and would DEFINITELY NOT recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Very straight forward and tells it like it is. We have been with him since he opened up.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009