Ratings for Dr. Dennis Kim

Horrible, terrible, and a scam artist. My first time visiting, and doing a full periodontal probe, he tried to convince me that a "deep cleaning" was needed ($800 cost). I told him I would get a second opinion, and asked that they just do regular cleaning. Dr. Kim refused to do the regular cleaning. I got a second opinion from my family dentist for 10+ years, who did the regular cleaning and said that the teeth were fine and a "deep cleaning" was absolutely not necessary. I went back to Dr. Dennis Kim and asked why they lied to me about needing the deep cleaning., and why they refused to do regular cleaning. They stood by their lies. When I asked for my periodontal probing records, they gave me a blank form - no probing numbers listed despite Dr. Kim going a full probe on each of my teeth. Highly suspicious. I'm reporting him to the board for unethical practices. The office has been repeatedly censured in the past, sometimes for the same shady underhanded conning of patients into getting deep cleaning. DO NOT GO HERE!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016