Ratings for Dr. Angelle M. Casagrande

Smart, takes time needed. procedures painless, prices realistic. My granddaughter and I both had A1 experiences with Dr. Casagrande and her staff. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I just had my wisdom teeth taken out this morning by Dr. Casagrande, I'm not going to lie I wasn't very nervous for this procedure at all, but the atmosphere and all the happy staff made the experience great! From the office staff, to the nurses/ dental assistance, and of course amazing Dr. Casagrande this procedure was made easy, quick, painless. She was very detailed in telling everything she would be doing and what I needed to do after. I never even felt the I.V go in me she was so quick. It took about a half hour and I was done! I would definelty reccomend her she was so caring and professional!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Dr. Casagrande explains diagnoses clearly, answers all questions and performs painless tooth extraction! The office staff was very friendly and helpful. And I felt very well taken care of by the surgical staff. A+ for this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Very organized, pleasant and efficient staff. Dr Casagrande was friendly, very good at tooth extraction. If you have to have oral surgery, I would highly recommend her. It was not an unpleasant or uncomfortable experience.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Dr. Angelle M. Casagrande's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)