Ratings for Dr. Quintin Son Hing

I had several facial moles removed by Dr. Son Hing back in 2006. He did a very good job. Back then and now there are no visible scars. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

AVOID!! !I went in for a consult on reconstructive rhinoplasty specifically a severely deviated septum related to unilateral cleft palate and lip. What.an. IDIOT. Clearly he hasn't looked at my file or reviewed my very extensive reconstructive history. He told be that to fix my septum IT WOULD HAVE TO BE REBROKEN. Oh, hey moron; it WAS BEVER BROKEN IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! GO ELSEWHERE IF YIU LIVE YOURSELF. Or even hate yourself! AVOID!!!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I'm very pleased with my double eyelids - absolutely stunning work! Despite extremely difficult conditions that involved ethical decision making, Dr. Son-Hing was conscientious and able to establish the foundation for happiness to a patient suffering from severe depression and lack of companionship for aesthetic conversation.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

I did not think the surgery reflected my education. The interviewer merely asked what were my current accomplishments but did not delve into the past. Also, much of the surgery was unplanned though I gave specific instructions. The result was disappointing and psychologically damaging.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

I had a double eyelid surgery done in October 2008. The eyelids are too prominent, thus changing my ethnicity from Chinese to some other. This can be quite embarrassing among certain social groups. I am quite upset about this. The surgery was not worth $5000!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Dr. Son Hing removed a bunch of my moles on my face and fixed a scar. His price ended up being quite reasonable and shortly thereafter I couldn't see any trace of the scars at all. My sister in law had a breast reduction and it went very well. Have heard lots of other good references for this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

I have never rated a doctor before, but for the sake of anyone who is thinking about using 'Dr' Hing, please believe me when I tell you DO NOT USE HIM! I am sorry that I cannot say more, but when I feel confident enough one day, I will come forward.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

I had eyelid surgery - great job. Neck surgery - a mess. I've got a lumpy neck, and muscles on one side pulled tighter than the other creating angled folds. I should simply have lost weight. Looking down, unnatural folds at the side of my face. He was to remove jowels but created a new one with a stick he put through the muscle.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

I had Asian double eyelid surgery done by this man and I found him to be haughty, rude and condescending, and absolutely did nothing to ease my fears and questions about having such delicate surgery done for the first time. He is everything you are taught to avoid in picking cosmetic surgeons. We talked at length about the specific look I was going for and he said it could be done. Only after he had cut and done permanent damage to my eyelids did he decide the look I wanted was not achieivable. There is now a very obvious raised scar at the side of my left eye, but I am vehemently against ever letting him lay a single finger on my eyelids again. He may be "skilled" from having practiced so many times over the years, but he is financially motivated (evidenced by how he insists on keeping his wallet in his surgery scrubs even during surgery-- says a lot).

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

Dr. Son Hing is a professional and skillful doctor. I first attended him in the 1970's, when he was a slim young man, and then twice after in the 2000's. He removed seringomas from under both my eyes and did an excellent job. Yes, he is expensive but worth it.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008