Ratings for Dr. Perry Roussis

Love Dr. Roussis and all his staff, very informative and caring. He always takes the time to answer questions and explains what to expect.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Great listener and thorough in explaining reasons behind recommendations. Truly tried to take in consideration my wishes during childbirth and explained why I needed to receive a c-section when things did not progress any further. My son is happy and healthy & so am I.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Dr Roussis Stephens, Andrade and the staff at Fort Sanders Perinatal Center took such great care of me during my pregnancy and after. Dr Andrade was wonderful during my delivery. The level of care I received from all the staff was phenomenal.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

I ADORE Dr. Roussis. He has become family to me over two pregnancies and a miscarriage. He has been nothing but knowledgeable, warm, caring, personable and comforting. I cannot say enough about what a positive I had with him and the whole staff at Fort Sanders Perinatal Center!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

Wonderful perinatologist! I’m sad to no longer see him since my pregnancy is over. He and his staff treated us with the best care & I will be forever grateful for all of them.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

Dr. Roussis is very caring and takes time to make sure his patients know exactly what is going on.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

I would recommend Dr. Roussis to anyone! He is a great physician who truly cares for my health and my baby’s health.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2018

Horrible. Absolutely horrible. Switched doctors in the middle of the ambulance ride to another hospital.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

Dr. Roussis was amazing from the beginning of our pregnancy all the way thru my postpartum visits. He was extremely knowledgeable, thorough, took time to answer all of my questions and explain things in a way where my husband and I fully understood. He monitored us closely, and went the extra mile to ensure we received top notch care. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone in search of a high-risk OB.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr. Roussis is amazing! He delivered our first child. He was extremely attentive to my needs and concerns. He truly made me feel like family, and I love him!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr. Perry Roussis's Credentials

• Univ Cetec, Sch Of Med, Santo Domingo, Dom Rep (Closed 1984) (Grad. 1982)