Ratings for Dr. Perry Roussis

Dr. Roussis and his stuff was AMAZING. I can’t wait to have my next baby in their care. all the Nurse Practioners were excellent but my absolute favorite was Christy Haynes. they are all so personable. they made my experience there fantastic.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr Roussis and his staff are truly exceptional. Dr Roussis is thourough and explains everything to you extremely well if you have questions. He delivered my first child and did an excellent job. He cares about his patients like family. Amazing Doctor, made sure my baby was safe the entire pregnancy despite the complications.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Excellent care by Dr. Rousis, and Cynthia Miller! Can't complain a bit.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Awesome doctor and staff. Attentive to my needs and concerns. Saved my and my child's life

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Roussis and staff are absolutely amazing. I was referred to him as a high risk patient because of a newly diagnosed medical condition. He worked wonderfully and communicated with my other specialist doctor. He watched me and my baby and we both received his consideration and care regarding the best treatment and plans for the future. I have been to other obstetricians and none could compare. He supported me medically and mentally. I will forever be thankful for every single person in that office for giving me the care I needed. We are now loving on our new baby and could not be more appreciative. Every kind word of support and every effort to keep both me and my child healthy and safe will forever be appreciated! I never felt rushed during appointments . My questions were always addressed and we'll received. I never felt that I couldn't ask him anything and knew with confidence that I could trust his guidance in doing what was best for my pregnancy and for my own health.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

The best doctor I've ever had. I trust him completely and you can tell he cares. It's so refreshing.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

We love Dr. Roussis and his staff! We came into their office as high risk and were scared and uncertain about next steps, but his office was so professional, helpful, and loving. After having negative experiences at other offices, this was a much needed hug and breath of relief. He truly loves his patients and treats you like he would his daughter. We're so thankful for Dr. Roussis and also for Cynthia (our NP).

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I love Dr. Roussis. I was a high-risk pregnancy with triplets, and he took great care of me throughout my pregnancy. I would recommend him wholeheartedly!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I have went to Dr. Roussis for both of my pregnancy and I believe i received the best of care. He always answered my questions in a way that I could understand and made sure that I understood before I left the office.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Roussis and his team provided excellent care to both me and my baby. They are exceptionally professional and knowledgeable. As a high risk patient, I felt very fortunate to be under Dr. Roussis' care during my pregnancy. I would definitely recommend Fort Sanders Perinatal to anyone looking for high risk care during pregnancy.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Perry Roussis's Credentials

• Univ Cetec, Sch Of Med, Santo Domingo, Dom Rep (Closed 1984) (Grad. 1982)