Ratings for Dr. R.R. Livingstone

If you're seing this doc, GET A SECOND OPINION. You might save yourself from unnecessary surgery and associated risks.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Thanks doc for taking the time to visit with me before my check up on how I've been doing and your staff keeping me calm. Never gets easier no matter how many years I come in. Thanks for a great check up😊

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

He operated on me and I have had nothing but problems since as a matter of fact I am worse than before Livingstone operated.. I went back to him twice and he told me to live with it. I haven since seen a specialist in Kelowna and he is going to operate and fix the problems. The Kelowna doctor said that Livingstone made a mess and it's a wonder I can still urinate. I am on the urgent list for the operation. I do not recommend Livingstone.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

awesome doctor, prompt and reliable. staff are fantastic and accomodating!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Totally satisfied with the care I received from Dr Livingston , he was personable , professional as was his staff in affording me a office visit that fit my schedule as I am not living in the area . My procedure went well and follow up treatment was excellent as well. Thankyou W .Dopp

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Try living above his office in a rental apartment!!!! Who wants to hear him speaking with patients, the door every time is closed OR THE FLUSHING OF HIS TOILET DOWNSTAIRS!!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Did a great job for me . You people who complain . Hes not there to waste time kissing your butt or patting you on the head and he don't . I do think he is too busy and kootenay area needs 1 more urologist to help with the work load . I find him knowledgable and competent and gets it done. thats plenty good enough for me . g . sewell

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

I had an experience with this individual that makes it easy for me to never ever recommend him for anything. A person very full of himself coupled with a need to be an industrial doctor. 1 out of 10.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Horrible bedside manor and tore my urethra when so called stretching it and would never see him again. I have talked to many other people with the same problem and others who got infection afterwards. He also told me there was nothing wrong with me but the specialist in Vancouver said the complete opposite. No help what so ever!! would never recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I saw Dr Livingstone for Post Vasectomy Pain and while he seemed knowledgeable, he disputed my claim that I had an open-ended vasectomy. He said that technique is never done! I know what I had and have read many references to that technique, so not sure why he believes otherwise. A bit arrogant in my opinion!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014