Ratings for Dr. R.R. Livingstone

Very poor patient care! Rude, arrogant staff. Offered appointment in 4 months although I'm in pain. Stay away!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Run don’t walk! This guy is a total joke. I have been dealing with Urologists for 14 years now after an accident. Hands down he is the worst of the worst in BC. I’ve even had other Urologists admit he is known as a hack by his peers. To the guy that thinks we’re just complaining, well I glad the ER doctor was smart enough not to take his expert advice and send me home and tell me to make an appointment. I am also glad the ER doctor phoned Kelowna and the urologist there made me a code red patient. Got me to Kelowna, opened a surgery room on Sunday night and saved my life. Funny thing about being in full kidney failure is you don’t have long, Or maybe when he removed a drainage tube from my kidney because he couldn’t understand why I had one...almost killing me. Or maybe after 8 tests proving him wrong, all he could come up with is to order the same test a ninth time and tell me....his exact words “ best part of being a doctor in Canada is I can order as many tests as I want and nobody ever asks any questions” To each is there own, but if it life or death this clown is not the one I’d bet on saving my life;)

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

If you're seing this doc, GET A SECOND OPINION. You might save yourself from unnecessary surgery and associated risks.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Thanks doc for taking the time to visit with me before my check up on how I've been doing and your staff keeping me calm. Never gets easier no matter how many years I come in. Thanks for a great check up😊

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

He operated on me and I have had nothing but problems since as a matter of fact I am worse than before Livingstone operated.. I went back to him twice and he told me to live with it. I haven since seen a specialist in Kelowna and he is going to operate and fix the problems. The Kelowna doctor said that Livingstone made a mess and it's a wonder I can still urinate. I am on the urgent list for the operation. I do not recommend Livingstone.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

awesome doctor, prompt and reliable. staff are fantastic and accomodating!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Totally satisfied with the care I received from Dr Livingston , he was personable , professional as was his staff in affording me a office visit that fit my schedule as I am not living in the area . My procedure went well and follow up treatment was excellent as well. Thankyou W .Dopp

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Try living above his office in a rental apartment!!!! Who wants to hear him speaking with patients, the door every time is closed OR THE FLUSHING OF HIS TOILET DOWNSTAIRS!!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Did a great job for me . You people who complain . Hes not there to waste time kissing your butt or patting you on the head and he don't . I do think he is too busy and kootenay area needs 1 more urologist to help with the work load . I find him knowledgable and competent and gets it done. thats plenty good enough for me . g . sewell

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

I had an experience with this individual that makes it easy for me to never ever recommend him for anything. A person very full of himself coupled with a need to be an industrial doctor. 1 out of 10.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014