Ratings for Dr. Steven T. Swager

Dr. Swager has very good knowledge and treatment methods to deal with endodontal issues. Also, his procedures of anesthesia and treatment are all excellent. I always trust him 100% for his procedures, technique, suggestions; my teeth are always in good condition because of his excellent job.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr. Swager over-charged me for his work and was extremely uncommunicative in dealing with my complaint. He charged me for a full root canal even though my regular dentist had already done all of the drilling and he (Dr. Swager) only had to seal the hole and put in the filling. Even worse, when I tried to discuss my disagreement with the bill, he wouldn't talk to me. His receptionist told me more than once that she would talk to him and let me know. Without ever telling me that he was not considering my request for a lower fee, he sent my account to collections and it became the first negative item ever on my credit report.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Steven T. Swager's Credentials

• Washington Univ. St. Louis (Grad. 1985)