Ratings for Dr. David M. Valenzuela

Do not visit this office! The only doctor worth seeing is no longer at this practice. It has been 6, almost 7 days and a prescription that was supposedly called in to the pharmacy, twice, is today, still on the 'doctor's desk, waiting for it to be reviewed'. So does that mean the medical assistant isn't doing her job or is the doctor not doing his? The patient was told by the doctor to call back by today if her eye was not better. Well how can it get better when we don't even have the medication in hand yet? What a disappointment!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

he is the smartest and most honest dr i have met. I am so glad to have someone of his caliber in the gilbert area!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr. Valenzuela is an amazing doctor! My husband and I both see him. He has a great understanding of those who live a fit and active lifestyle. When my husband who is a bodybuilder had complaints of tendon problems Dr. V knew what it was right off the bat and how to help!! Being in the healthcare field myself I know a great doc and office when I see it! He will sit and talk with you as long as you need to get to know you and your problems. I send as many people as I can to him for any healthcare needs!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

When I let my thyroid medicine lapse for a week, I called to get my prescription filled at the pharmacy. Because the prescrition indicated "no refills," this doctor denied the pharmacy's request (after a one day delay). When I called the doctor's office, I asked for one week's supply so that I could get my thyroid level back up to what it was before I let it lapse for a week. I would come in to the office in a week and then let them do the blood work. Dr. Venezula refused. He said he would give me one pill and that I had to come in the following day. When I explained that this would give me a false reading of a thyroid level that was too low, he refused to listen. When I also explained that I had been on the same medication, at the same level, for 25 years, he refused to listen. I immediately withdrew as his patient. Because I now need my medicine and have no doctor, my health is compromised. This doctor is after one thing - your money. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

Dr. David M. Valenzuela's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)