Ratings for Dr. Paul J. Sos

I saw different doctors to treat my varicose but at Optima Vein Care I really saw the difference. The Drs are very professional ,the staff very nice . I will recommend everyone to go there directly , don't waist your time and money.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Optima Vein Care, in my opinion is the best place hands down to get my legs healthy again. The first time I went to Optima Vein Care, I was sent to see Dr. Sos, but instead I saw Dr. Opie. Their staff at the old Chandler office off of Alma School was such a great staff the demonstrated the utmost professionalism. Since their new move to Dobson, I have continued to receive the best customer care possible. Dr. Opie has always explained the procedures that were going to take place, why the procedure is going to be done, and what to expect. I have had vein repair laser treatments, as well as Sclerotherapy a few times, and my legs are looking better and better. Thank you Dr. Opie, and thank you to your wonderful staff old and new.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Best Dr ever ! I had horrible varicose veins I could never wear shorts . Now everything is gone .He did a terrific job

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Paul J. Sos's Credentials

• French

• University Paris VII (Grad. 1986)