Ratings for Dr. James A. Griggs

Not a very good dr. Had a dnc done, he was in such a hurry I ended in the hospital the same night because he left half the baby inside me

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

This Dr is very helpful and knowledgeable. He presents all options to a patient and lets them make an informed decision. He encourages them to be aware of their bodies and potential problems. Good diagnostician.Great personality and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

I am glad he has left Sierra Vista. I asked him to change my BC after giving birth to my son due to not nursing anymore. He told me to finish what the script was for and then he would change it. I GOT PREGNANT AGAIN on those pills!!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

I've seen Dr. Griggs since I was 13 for endometriosis (15 years ago) and he was always kind and gentle, and took his time with me. He made sure I was always comfortable, and was very reassuring with my family.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

He was very kind, and thorough. I had trouble getting pregnant, he made a diagnosis, but made it clear he didn't just want to jump to conclusions without a second oppinion. I've had so much trouble with doctors in the past misdiagnosing me so I appreciated a second oppinion. Yes, it did take time, but at least the diagnosis was right, and when I did get pregnant he was fantastic. I had hyperemisis, and lost a lot of weight in the first few months, and they were really great in helping me, and showing they cared. Yes, my appointments got bumped a lot, he delivers a LOT of babies, and his office is always busy, but when it was my turn to deliver, I was greatful he was there with me, and not in his office doing check ups. He is a wonderful doctor!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

dr did not help us, in our infertility treatment i was her patient over 5 years.i switch dr. and i got pregnant.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

He was hardly at my appointments and I had to deal with his nurse. His nurse was rude.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. James A. Griggs's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Sierra Vista, AZ