Ratings for Dr. Todd K. Runyan

Great doctor. Really cares about his job atients. Sometimes long wait but worth it

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

You should stay far away from Dr. Runyan for hand surgery!! He drilled too much bone in my thumb and my thumb collapsed into my wrist making my right hand unusable. Had to see a doctor in Phoenix and it will be a 2 hour surgery to try to fix the mess Runyan made of it. He also omitted procedures in his notes, wouldn't go to the hospital when called 3 times and more.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Hes really a great guy. The staff maybe needs more training but Dr Runyan is great.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I tried to make an appointment today and it was an aggravating process. The YOUNG women that work in there are not knowledgeable about dealing with health patients, except to make sure proper authorization is gotten from my main doctor so that Dr. Runyan can get paid. There was no empathy, flexibility or understanding of how to deal with a patient in pain and needing of medical attention. Then, it takes a month to see him. Ridiculous. No one is that busy, but I'm sure it's vacation time.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Refused to see me because he did not do the original surgery.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Dr. Runyan knows his stuff. Getting in to see him is difficult. I have waited hours past my appointment time on several occasions. I felt like much of his approach is minimal intervention and wait & see. Caution is often good, except when you have been in pain for months before you see him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Iwas refered to Runyan for carpal tunnel. made a appointment for the next week ,looking forward to getting some relief. But no,instead was subject to 4 or 5 more office visits that consisted of his asking me how I was today. Then finally the surgury on one hand.Then 4 or five more office visits and the other hand. I suffer for months while he milked the insurence company. Is that legal?

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

It's very hard to find a Dr. in Yuma, that would actually take the time to explain, in full detail, what's going on with your condition. Well, I'm very happy, I have found that doctor. Dr Runyan was awesome, gentle and very patience with all questions I had about my fracture ( first fracture ever ) !! Thank you Dr Runyan and thanks to your staff for getting me in the same day !!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Dr. Runyan is by far the best surgeon / down to earth doctor I have had the pleasure of meeting. I have heard many great things about him and his work. I, along with some other family members have been treated by him and can definitely tell he truly cares about helping others and getting the best care. Even though he may be booked at times, he is truly worth the wait.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

cONDITIONS JUST GOT WORST AFTER PHYSICAL THERAPHY.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Dr. Todd K. Runyan's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• BCBS Illinois